FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Direct-to-Disc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Analog Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analog Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:33am
European Song Contest = East European Baltic Pop Contest

or maybe:

European Dance Contest.

For the first time ever since I started watching it in 1988, I forgot about it this year and missed it. There is nothing unique or original about the contest anymore. Ever since they allowed all countries to sing in English the quality went down the drain. The music is not even performed live. You have a bunch of monkeys that look like baboons on drugs jumping around dancing to a backing track. It has nothing to do with singing or music. It has become a purely eastern European dancing competition. Then there is the farcical voting system with everyone voting for their neighbors. In the past they used to have a panel of judges giving the points but not so anymore. Every year the performers are nothing but totally worthless and talentless hacks. Utterly pathetic show.

No surprise that Russia won. I don't understand why western European countries even participate. They should stay out and let the Baltic gangsters run their own show.

Edited by Analog Kid - 26 May 2008 at 12:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic