FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Usher BE-718

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:52am
Hi Leo,
a friend of mine is quite keen on these and we would love to hear what you think of them - when appropriate of course.
Maybe if you mention room size and ceiling height and amplification power/type it might be helpful too.
Look forward to hearing more.
ciao
Tony G
leo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Darren/Audio Elevati Darren/Audio Elevati wrote:

Leo

When you've done the running in, could you do us a quick review of the Tiny Dancers at

What you've said so far is what we have thought but if it comes from the customer, it's better than if we say it (whilst we don't intend to be biased, it could be viewed that way).  I'll get the Partingtons on there so you can do it for them tooLOL

If any of our community friends would wish to oblige and add a few words on the GSP range (it seems you enjoy it!), they could accidentally stumble across the same link and fish around a bit to find the GSP products listed!  People do buy on the strength of customer reviews so, if we get a few good ones, we'll sell more and Graham will be able to afford to buy that spare Ferrari off Russ Andrews...

No probs,  soon as they have a bit more time on them, BTW the Broadsides are much more suitable for these speakers compared to my A1'sWink

leo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:28am
Originally posted by tg tg wrote:

Hi Leo,
a friend of mine is quite keen on these and we would love to hear what you think of them - when appropriate of course.
Maybe if you mention room size and ceiling height and amplification power/type it might be helpful too.
Look forward to hearing more.
ciao
Tony G

Will do TonySmile
Got a range of amps here including

Diy Hypex UCD's
Diy Avondale NCC200
Burson PI-100
Diy modified SC classA

My rooms not very big, about 12 x 14ft,  not sure what the height is tbh but the Ushers easily fill it with soundLOL

Other stand mount speakers I tried at home was Mark and Daniel Topaz,  I'd say even at this early stage the Tiny Dancers are much better.

Not a lot of other standmount speakers have really impressed me tbh

Edited by leo - 09 May 2008 at 1:31am
Darren/Audio Elevati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren/Audio Elevati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:35am
God, the Tiny Dancers look good on those Partington stands in the black!  Maybe you made the right colour choice after all.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 8:52pm
After seeing those photos I am thinking about a black respray on my silver/grey Dreadnought stands.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic