FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Burn-in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 12:16am
"Graham, in your book, am I good for a pint?"

Dejan, After these last 8 years I think I will have to re-mortgage. Wink Do you have the capacity though? My calculations reckon on you living to 204 years old to fulfill the "obligation" LOL However, even if you do, I may not. Smile

A very useful power supply with plenty of other uses too. Good for the experimenters among us (if you get the time could you please thicken the lines - they don't show too well on my monitor).
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
dvv View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

"Graham, in your book, am I good for a pint?"

Dejan, After these last 8 years I think I will have to re-mortgage. Wink Do you have the capacity though? My calculations reckon on you living to 204 years old to fulfill the "obligation" LOL However, even if you do, I may not. Smile 

Ah, but did you calculate out the beers I owe you? Of course you didn't, I know you didn't, so you won't have to re-mortgage, and we will have those beers - I don't know when, but I do know we will, sooner or later. Never mind who pays.

Quote A very useful power supply with plenty of other uses too. Good for the experimenters among us (if you get the time could you please thicken the lines - they don't show too well on my monitor).

Unfortunately, I can't. My version of Electronics Workbench simply does not allow for it. You can thicken the lines, but then the components play Invisible Man with you.

My suggestion is that you printi it out - it invariably looks far better that way. I think this is because their laser printer drivers are rather outdated by current standards, as is their program on the whole. I have to draw the schematic, print it and then scan it - no grabber, no export to graphic files, no nothing. On the other hand, and this is why I am still with it, their actual testing procedures are the best I have ever seen, if it tells you something will work, chances are 99.99% that it will work no problemo. If it tells you it will hit 300 kHz, it really will hit 300 kHz, errors are down to something academic like +/- 1 kHz, etc.
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2008 at 4:09pm
Hi Graham & Dejan,
I have been following this with interest and for my own interest converted the rather unwieldy image of the schematic into a landscape format pdf which is rather more manageable (636KB) if you are interested in a copy, PM me and I will give a private url for download.
I guess if anybody is interested I could include the entire description etc above into a pdf along with the schematic to more or less make a complete project.

Edited by tg - 26 Apr 2008 at 4:11pm
dvv View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dvv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2008 at 10:43pm

@tg

Thank you, tg, very decent of you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic