FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Anyone interested in loaning a phonoamp/headamp?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
oldagetraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldagetraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 10:44am
Hello Rune. I'd advise removing your name and address from the post.Smile
Contact Derek(Suggs) by private message for details.
Peter

P T- LPT/RB300/G1042, Pink Triangle Tarantella/Nima/Ortofon 2M Black, SL1210II, Naim CD5, NAC112, NAP150, Flatcap2, Proac SC1, GS SoloUL,GS Accession , Senn HD250 & HD540.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 12:57pm
Hello Rune

Welcome to the world of GSP. I run the European Loaner Scheme for Graham and will send you a PM (Private Message) explaining how the scheme works to enable you to try the Reflex M at home
Derek
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by oldagetraveller oldagetraveller wrote:

Hello Rune. I'd advise removing your name and address from the post.Smile
Contact Derek(Suggs) by private message for details.

Thanks Peter
Derek
GoetzSB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoetzSB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 6:10pm
Dear Suggs

I am not sure this is the right format, but let's try:

I would be very interested to loan the Reflex M for two weeks. I could order it also from a local dealer but as these units usually take some time to burn in I would much prefer to test the setup with your seasoned unit. 

How does this work then?

Best
Goetz
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 6:33pm
Hi Goetz, nice to have you here, you can also try and get Suggs' attention by sending him a private message. Click the drop-down menu to the right of his username and click Send Private Message.

All loan coordinators do this voluntary and I am forever grateful for their help and belief in what I do.

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
GoetzSB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoetzSB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 8:26pm
Dear Graham

Thanks for the advise. I now contacted Sugg and I am looking forward to his reply. A really nice offer, this loan program. It's so hard to decide on a unit as you can usually only get hold of new units, which you already know will sound not as good as they could.

I was close to ordering the Reflex M without any testing. The guys at phonophono in Berlin are real fans of your little boxes. They gave me a nice tour of different option on the phone but then, when I mentioned my interest in the Reflex M the tone changed to a hymnic praise. I guess you need to apologise to them for ruining their sales of more expensive (and maybe higher margin) equipment.

Now I am really looking forward to putting it into my chain and hearing it for myself. Hope phonophono still has one on the shelf before Christmas.

Best
Goetz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic