FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

FS: Elevator EXP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gunnarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunnarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Elevator EXP
    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 at 3:22pm
For sale is my Elevator EXP I was saving for an utopian "second" system down the road. Well, realizing this isn't happening in the near future, and other updates looming on the horizon, I thought it be better to sell the Elevator off (as it has also been replaced by an MC-only preamp).

It has just had a full inspection by John C at GSlee.  He replaced the IC's.

It suddenly developed a buzzing sound in my system, that being the reason I sent it to John. John said the unit is in great condition now, and didn't have any weird sounds coming out of it when he tested it. And after a lot of troubleshooting, I just couldn't get the sound to go away. I'm blaming the new neighbours and their WI-FI. Wink

Included is a PSU1 and some extra 750ohm/1,5kOhm loading plugs made by JohnC, to load the area between 100 and 800ohms. Worked well for my VDH Frog.

Unit is situated in Finland, buyer pays postage.

Edited by Gunnarson - 28 Jan 2022 at 12:17pm
Gunnarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunnarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 11:16am
price update bump. Wink
Gunnarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunnarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 11:16am
Another price update. Star

Functionality update:
Also, has been tested in a few other systems since. Has worked fine in those. Just my system has the buzzing problem, still dunno whats happening there. 

Edited by Gunnarson - 28 Jan 2022 at 11:18am
Gunnarson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunnarson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 12:17pm
NOW SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic