FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

How to get your discount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get your discount
    Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 12:44pm
We now have an online shop but there are no buttons to claim your CLAD (club loyal activity discount) so how do you claim it?

(See also http://www.gspaudio-community.activeboards.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=809&PID=5999#5999
for info about CLAD)

Easy! When you get to the checkout there's a link "add special instruction to merchant". Click the link and a text box opens.

Type in your club username.

We will then check your entitlement from your star rating and number of posts....

1 star and one post or more: 5%
2 stars: 7.5%
3 stars and over: 10%

Once we do the invoice we will then log-in to PayPal and partially refund your transaction by the amount of discount.

Please note the discount is off the product price(s) not the shipping costs.

Edited by Graham Slee - 27 Jun 2010 at 1:04pm
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2010 at 12:45pm
PS. The club online shops have now been deleted as all items are now available on our main site including kits, parts packs and upgrades.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:51pm
Way to go! I think I just became a Senior Member

And all because this is just simply the best site I have ever found for real info on all matters pertaining to(real)hi-fi.

Many thanks to Graham and all contributors for expanding my knowledge and understanding, allowing me to enjoy music so much more than before.

Regards

Les
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 12:37am
Yes Les, 100+ posts and this clever bit of forum software rolls you over into Senior territory.
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Yes Les, 100+ posts and this clever bit of forum software rolls you over into Senior territory.

Hmmmm, now it appears to have rolled me back again!
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:33am
Originally posted by less less wrote:

Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Hmmmm, now it appears to have rolled me back again!

Aha! I deleted an old topic - that's why.

Just reply to this one and you're a senior again Hug
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:20pm
Thankyou Graham Have a good break!

Les
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic