FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

How to get your discount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get your discount
    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Southernowl Southernowl wrote:

Is there any way of collecting it please Grahamrather than posting it? I picked a loan item off John last weekend & about to order one already, made an amazing difference! I pass his place regularly. Thanks, Nick

We can arrange that Nick, just give John a call on the 01909 number at the foot of this page.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Southernowl View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southernowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

PS. The club online shops have now been deleted as all items are now available on our main site including kits, parts packs and upgrades.

Is there any way of collecting it please Grahamrather than posting it? I picked a loan item off John last weekend & about to order one already, made an amazing difference! I pass his place regularly. Thanks, Nick
Nick White
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 8:35am
Welcome to the Forum Ric,
As you say there is a lot of interesting reading in these pages. Hope you enjoy your Communicator, perhaps you'll let us know your impressions.

Happy Listening

Ian

Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
Ric4044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ric4044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 3:10am
Hi everyone. There are some interesting reads in here.  I hope to keep gaining insight as I am about to listen to my first Graham Slee product - the Communicator 2 phono preamp.  I look forwarding to getting to know more members and sharing some stories. 

lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 6:56pm
I know this is a old post but what Ash said was about dishonesty and false advertising is vary true some company's make bold claims about their products especially about their power outputs (watts) of their amplifiers or mono blocks. Before a bought my first GSP phono amp I did some research online and found that some have had their phono amps a vary long time and although some didn't like the looks a lot said they bought their amps for the sound and build quality (not looks). Me, I like the looks, I'm not into spit & polish and fancy materials if it doesn't do anything for the sound. It can look a million dollars but if it sounds bad I'm not going to buy it. Going off beat, Polished surfaces are hard too keep clean and scratch free.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 9:22pm
In a market plagued with dishonesty and false advertising, it is nice to find a company like hifisystemcomponents that produces trustworthy products that are designed to consistently perform and intended to have a long working life. I'm already in my 30s and in a few more decades when I'm Graham's age, I'm sure my GSP electronics will still be providing satisfying high fidelity music.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
mdnicke2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdnicke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 8:05pm
It is just amazing that a manufacturer is willing to give a discount like this. I think it speaks volumes to the type of person Graham is and the type of company he has. Though I am still not 100% certain which phono stage I will buy (or when I will have the money to buy one), I cannot see myself buying anything but GSP.
Pro-j X2, Sumiko Moonstone, Cambridge Duo, Cambridge CXA80, KEF LS50
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic