FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Turntable placement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Davros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Davros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 8:23pm
Great information Patientot...

The turntable is on a some what sturdy unit about waist height but I haven't worked out how best to isolate it without going too crazy.

Thanks. 

Edited by Davros - 02 Aug 2022 at 8:23pm
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Davros Davros wrote:

Hi Ian,

Hello lfc jon,

My speakers a good way out into the room and the amp is behind them and quite low with the turntable to the left 2-3M away so I'm more than happy with its location as they all are as far away from each other that the room will allow so it was really down to the cable length vs the turntable not in horrible position between and behind the speakers but still in some kind of firing line and with the TV close and amp etc with a short interconnect. 

Cheers.

I was not sure so that's why I posted about system positioning. If it helps I like to keep cables as short as possable but I think that's what your trying to do!!
You will get better advice from someone else on this forum than I can give on this subject.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Davros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 8:54pm
lfc jon..

I think it's me trying to ask too many questions in one post Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic