FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

North West HiFi Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North West HiFi Show
    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 11:46am

My mate Tony from Phonostage Audio will be demoing a number of our products at the North West HiFi show at Cranage Hall this coming weekend. I had hoped to be there too but personal circumstances may well put a stop to this but please do go along and see him if you get the time. It's free :)

Phonostage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Phonostage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 5:49pm
Hi John - Sorry you couldn't make it. The show went great! And the Proprius/Majestic combo was a smash hit!! SO many people thought they were listening to my big stack of pre/pwr amps when they came into the room, and when I told them I had 25w a side from the little Proprius they were all astonished. I even got a vote for 'Best Sound' handed to me when I was playing vinyl into the Reflex/Majestic/Proprius.

Keep up the good work, you and Graham impressed a lot of people over the weekend!

Regards
Tony
Phonostage Audio

lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:19pm
ClapGreat stuff
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:02pm
Nice one Tony :)

Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 7:05pm
Always great to see Slee products getting the praise they deserve.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 7:22am
Superb - well done. Thumbs Up 
Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
Phonostage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Phonostage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 8:56am
Many thanks!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic