FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Used PSU1 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adytiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adytiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used PSU1 for sale
    Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 8:53am
sorry, no it has gone.
Thorens TD160B Mk2 SME 3009 series II Ortofon 2M black Reflex M Sonneteer Alabaster Totem Arros & Cyrus 6 se2
Footballcube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Footballcube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 6:38am
Is the PSU1 still available?

robbiec View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbiec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2022 at 9:14pm
I bought this PSU1 from Adrian and it ranks with the best of my online / forum shopping anywhere. Item was in perfect condition with original packaging and paperwork. Said PSU has also fixed a hum I was getting out of a Gran Amp SE 2 I have. It is highlighting that I now need to replace my very old Debut SE deck I have. 
Hang on tightly, let go lightly.

Voyager x 2 | Bitzie | Gran Amp 2 SE | Solo SRGII | PSU1 x 3 | Proprius x 2 | Majestic | Rega Planar 2 & Exact | Focal Aria & Elegia
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 12:01pm
It's a dodge for those who don't have much money to spend, but it isn't what I'd recommend as a permanent fix as it compromises the grounds. But if it sounds OK to you, then why not.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Adytiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adytiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 11:23am
Hi. I have 2 of these - one came with my Reflex M and the other I bought another recently with a ULDE Solo headphone amp. The friendly people at Graham Slee advised me that one PSU can power both bits of kit (thanks JohnC) so I have a spare for sale if anyone wants it. Offers around £120??
Thorens TD160B Mk2 SME 3009 series II Ortofon 2M black Reflex M Sonneteer Alabaster Totem Arros & Cyrus 6 se2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic