FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Headphone Advert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headphone Advert
    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 9:13am
I've had an email from a well known domestic appliance maker (D***n), about their latest innovation what they describe as "hi end noise cancelling headphones that supply purified air to the user via a visor"

Gaming and sci fi come to hi fi!!!!! I've no idea what the cost is likely to be no doubt something extortionate. 

Just lost for words really. Something else I didn't realise I needed.

Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 10:05am
You missed the "lol" emoticon. LOL

The industry has been gaming the customer since the beginning of time. Sci-Fi? Science fantasy!

I won't buy one as I get neuralgia!
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 6:43pm
Had to look them up. the price range is expected to be between £500 to £1000, to look like a T**t.

Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 8:33pm
Still two days to 1st April...
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 8:47pm
This is an early April Fool's joke. Nobody is that gullible...
ServerBaboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ServerBaboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 10:50am
Looks to be a lot of work for an April Fools joke, I know Dyson make money but seems a a lot to spend on a joke.
Steve

-------------

Various bits of GSP Kit ..well two so far, unless you count the cables that is.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 1:30pm
I have seen this article in numerous places and they were well before April 1st plus I've been reading that this is not going to be the only music base product they have in mind, they already make hair dryers, fan heaters, lighting & hair straighteners, so why not headphones and it won't matter how good they are people will buy into the brand name. I asked my mum why she bought vacuum and she said because it's a dyson, they are very good, it wouldn't have mattered if she could have bought something cheaper and just as good.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic