FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Phono Stage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phono Stage
    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Bluesman 70 Bluesman 70 wrote:

Thanks Ernie how far will i fall ? The only saving grace is do not think my pension will let me fall to far thanks for the reply Graham C

That’s what I thought! LOL

Edited by less - 05 Mar 2021 at 4:27pm
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
Bluesman 70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluesman 70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 9:49am
Thanks Ernie how far will i fall ? The only saving grace is do not think my pension will let me fall to far thanks for the reply Graham C
Avid Ingenium tt /Project Carbon arm/Ortofon 2M Bronze /Naim XS Intergated amp/ Accession mm Phono stage/Enigma pus1/CUsat50 interconnect/ Naim CDX2/ GS Solo Headphone amp Thiel CS 1.6 Coherent Source
Ernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 4:49am
Slippery slope from here on in Graham. The Slee abyss has opened, you will fall in!!

All my N##m gear is gone now, replaced with Majestic and Proprius amps, and Lautus and Libran cables.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bluesman 70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 10:28am
Good morning from the Wirral my new Accession mm / Enigma 1 psu and CUSAT50 interconnect arrived last Thursday ,and have been on 72 hr burn in.  On Monday gave them some work playing 3 albums just playing not testing the system out and boy what an improvement on the Naim Stageline more depth greater bass, larger overall sound stage,everything more clearer . Can not wait for the proper burn in when i can try my Fav test records .Thanks to John C for the loan and all the help and to all who advised me on this site . All stay safe we could be out of our Music rooms soon Graham C  
Avid Ingenium tt /Project Carbon arm/Ortofon 2M Bronze /Naim XS Intergated amp/ Accession mm Phono stage/Enigma pus1/CUsat50 interconnect/ Naim CDX2/ GS Solo Headphone amp Thiel CS 1.6 Coherent Source
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 5:42pm
Thanks Graham, happy listening.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bluesman 70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 10:41am
Good morning all ,the Accession mm has been returned today as well as Cusat50 interconnect and i have placed an order for both + the enigma power supply so now a 4 week wait but i know it will be worth it . The cable burnt it after about 5 days and  the sound was much improved deeper bass  openness around the drums /cymbal and it was a good even sound stage . Swapping to the Chord interconnect gave much deeper bass but a harshness in voice especially in female and the cymbal sounded very tinny so will be very happy with the Cusat 50  so thats it thanks for all your advice .All stay safe from Graham C

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bluesman 70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 10:20am
thanks for your reply's spent more time yesterday listening and it was sounding better  so only time will tell got a few more days before the the Accession and cables go back 
Graham C 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic