FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hifi Furniture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robnpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robnpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hifi Furniture
    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 1:15pm
Hello group. Amongst many of the weak links in my system is my furniture. I want something attractive to hold my gear, deep enough to hold a larger turntable, but not something that will totally break the bank. I know you guys are saying yeah right as this point, but had to throw it out there.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 4:27pm
Hi Robert
what sort of budget are we talking about? And how many shelfs do you need?
I have Atacama Eris Eco 5.0 I see the starting price is £520 but can't see for how many shelfs, it is a three legged rack so good if like me your floor is not flat. A bit of advice I got it with only 3 shelfs then I got the up grade bug then I added a phono amp and a headphone amp and needed one more shelf, the price had gone up, so you should take that into account as well
The rack I have the shelfs are big and would support most turntables

Jonathan
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Robnpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robnpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 4:33pm
Ahhh, the key word; Budget :) I would like to stay under $1000(us). And would like something closer to a media center rather than a rack I believe. Something I can store my table, center channel speaker, receiver, and PS4... and at some point PS5 :) 

lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 5:03pm
Me again
I see you are from the good old US of A
Not sure if you can get Atacama in your country, but they do a rack that I think would fit your needs, Plus you can have as many shelfs as you like. I see from a advert it will take a good size flat screen TV as well so weight should not be a issue. the price is £600 for 2 shelfs not sure what that is in $
good luck in your quest 

Jonathan
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Robnpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robnpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 3:58pm
I will check them out. Thanks!
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 10:29pm
Hi Robert
Just interested what did you end up with?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic