FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Graham Slee Reflex M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Vincenzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vincenzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graham Slee Reflex M
    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 8:51pm
Goodmorning everyone. I wanted to greet everyone in the forum.
I'm new to the world of Graham Slee, I bought one two days ago and to be precise the Reflex M.
I have not yet managed to understand its sound well, in the past I had the Rega MM MKII and I must say that I was well, then I decided to sell it to try something new and after several researches I decided to take the Reflex M.
The first thing I noticed is an increase in the low frequencies but it seems to me that it lacks airiness and brilliance on the highs, and as if the sound was muffled, which Rega did not do.
Maybe he needs a little running in (to be premised that I took it used).
I have an Ortofon Super OM 40 cartridge but I don't think it is not very compatible with this pre-phono, maybe I just have to wait for it to settle. Thank you.
Vincenzo.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 9:16pm

https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/about/always-on.html

Edited by Cyreg - 09 Jan 2020 at 10:26pm
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Cyreg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2020 at 10:21pm
https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/about/always-on.html

link in Graham's post is broke!
(Graham, sorry for editing/unediting in your post! Embarrassed)

Edited by Cyreg - 09 Jan 2020 at 10:32pm
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   
Vincenzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vincenzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 9:10am
Sorry I did not understand. Did I miss the post?
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 9:29am
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 2:06pm
Hi Vincenzo,
   These units sound best when left on at all times, and they take a few days to come on song. Thereafter, they are a delight.
All the best,
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
Vincenzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vincenzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 2:13pm
Okay, I was afraid he might have an incompatibility problem with my cartridge. One day I will consider buying the 2M Black. 
Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic