FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Essentials for Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Knekten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knekten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 11:53pm
Bought Amused to death yesterday (200 gr vinyl from 2015) and I second what Pike on the fly wrote. Usually I am not impressed of remasters/repressings but this one is really fantastic. There are parts bettering everything I have ever heard. Dynamics and especially soundstage is out of this world. 
Pike on the fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pike on the fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 4:55pm
Glad you liked Knekten. It’s certainly an absorbing album & if you like Floyd a must get as could well be the best Floyd album that never was..

Well as it appears that a loan Accession MC will be winging its way to my door next week, here's a couple more albums that are on my go to list for testing, as between them they do give the whole system a good workout.

Dub Side Of The Moon - Easy All Stars - great for Bass, Rhythm, Timing, Detail
One More Light - Linkin Park - vocals, emotion, detail
Live at Carnegie Hall an Acoustic Evening - Joe Bonamassa - The String Instruments are amazing, highs, speed, detail & everything else...

Then there is always anything by The Eels, if I want To try & unpick a ‘complex’ arrangement!!

Happy Listening All
Matthew

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic