FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

UK Loaner program back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
LBC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 5:59pm
Good Evening John,
I am considering upgrading my cartridge, a Benz Micro Glider for their Gullwing SLR. If it is as good the dealer says ( I can't audition it ) I think it's performance may be hampered by the phono stage I use ( Convert Technologies Plato digital recorder / server ).
I would be interested to hear your Accession MC with my current set up to see if the cartridge upgrade is my best option.
I understand the Accession has two outputs, can one be connected to my   integrated amp and the second to my digital recorder ( aux input - bypassing the inbuilt phono) and switched between the two?
How do I arrange a loan unit?

Regards 

Peter E
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 9:36am
Originally posted by LBC LBC wrote:

Good Evening John,
How do I arrange a loan unit?
Peter, at the top of the page you’ll find a link to the member list. Click it and search for John C. When you’ve found him, send him a private message.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Paulbrodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbrodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 10:15am
Hi John,

Is there a couple of Proprius power amps available to try please.

Thank you.

Paul Brodie 
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Paulbrodie Paulbrodie wrote:

Hi John,

Is there a couple of Proprius power amps available to try please.

Thank you.

Paul Brodie 

Just sent you a PM Paul
Numan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Numan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2020 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by John C John C wrote:

Greetings all,

I will be taking over the UK loaner program for the time being - until we get another volunteer, hint hint.

Please just drop me a PM with your requirements and contact details and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John C
vinylmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinylmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2020 at 4:15pm
Hi John,

A few days ago I sent you a PM.  Today it's not showing as having been read, so I got to wondering if PMs are working okay.

Regards,

Colin Goble
Colin G.

Rega RP8/Ania Pro/Aria/Elicit-R, Neat Motive SX2, REL S2, Chord Epic RCA/Speaker; Innuos Zenith Mk.3, Oppo UDP-205, Chord Shawline USB; Solo ULDE (loaned/returned), HD600; EtherREGEN;...
Thorensman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorensman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2021 at 10:04pm
Hi John 
I am interested in buying the Elevator
And would like to.try before I buy.
Is this possible?
Regards
John oates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic