FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Which is best for MI and MM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 5:04am
Originally posted by Aussie Mick Aussie Mick wrote:

I use the Reflex M and Elevator EXP. I had the Accession in my system for two weeks and thought it was fantastic! Alas, money had to go elsewhere. In my time with it, I found it a worthwhile upgrade, and definitely worth the difference in price. Good luck!
Mick.

Thanks Mick, i am reviewing my "reasons to purchase" spreadsheet and determined to make the final decision today. Procrastination is possibly my worst vice. 
No Music, No Life!
Paul
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by PaulRS PaulRS wrote:

Hello Andrew
That's a long time to be away, i trust you are now enjoying your system all over again.
I travel a lot, i used to be away for months but its rare to miss a weekend these days so i consider myself very lucky.

Yes, will be playing LPs this evening Smile

Since retirement we share our time equally between home in the UK & family in California so tend to have 1, 2 or 3 month trips throughout the year. Part of one of my older systems is over there with a Reflex M so I still listen to records (whenever the cats/granddaughter are not around). My 'new favourite' record store is called Jockamo in Ventura & I've come back with quite a haul to clean & play.
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Drewan77 Drewan77 wrote:

Originally posted by PaulRS PaulRS wrote:

Hello Andrew
That's a long time to be away, i trust you are now enjoying your system all over again.
I travel a lot, i used to be away for months but its rare to miss a weekend these days so i consider myself very lucky.

Yes, will be playing LPs this evening Smile

Since retirement we share our time equally between home in the UK & family in California so tend to have 1, 2 or 3 month trips throughout the year. Part of one of my older systems is over there with a Reflex M so I still listen to records (whenever the cats/granddaughter are not around). My 'new favourite' record store is called Jockamo in Ventura & I've come back with quite a haul to clean & play.
Retirement trips sure beat work trips! I have a few years to go, to be honest i am not sure i am ready...

No Music, No Life!
Paul
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 1:42pm
Accession M ordered!
The wait will be easy as i will be on holiday distracted by record stores in the UK and Vienna... 
No Music, No Life!
Paul
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 9:52am
brilliant. 
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Aussie Mick Aussie Mick wrote:

brilliant. 

Yes! I already made a short list of LP's to start with and will update my want list tomorrow and make sure i am very ready for the first sessionSmile
No Music, No Life!
Paul
PaulRS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 4:58am
The agony!
Yesterday, per UPS tracking my Accession was 7km from me, this morning it is 52km from me and back in customs...
No Music, No Life!
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic