FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Gram Amp 2 offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kerosene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerosene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gram Amp 2 offer
    Posted: 27 May 2019 at 9:51am
I fairly recently purchased the Era Gold so have decided to make my Gram Amp2 available to anyone who might want it.  It's in A1 condition (guess about 10 years old) but does not have the psu - I'm using that with the new one !
If interested send me a pm, offer of £25 seems reasonable.  Pics below ...
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by kerosene kerosene wrote:

(guess about 10 years old)

And the rest! More like 17 years. £25 is not only reasonable, it's a collectors item! You are being very generous!

I used to slave away making 12 a day in my garage, then arange them in a neat circle on my circular dining table like spokes in a wheel, and stand there lovingly sticking the vinyl's on, and doing a final listen on headphones before packing them, and then going to bed knackered... Smile

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 9:41am
Just a hint: I think you'd do better posting this in the Sell Your Gear etc For Free section.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
kerosene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerosene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 12:27pm
Yes, should have thought of that, will re-post it there.

You're right about the age, thinking about it must be more than 10 years. Amazing how time flies.
I thought about what to ask cost wise but it has given me good service over the years so I've more than got my moneys worth so to speak !

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic