FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New Hana ML, MH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Hana ML, MH
    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 4:16am
Ha!
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 10:31am
...I don't think it that sort of forum Mick otherwise I am sure she would be invited round to everyone's birthday...Wink
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 7:16am
dear Nigel,
   Please may I borrow your wife for a few days? It’s my birthday coming up...
Mick.
PS - fantastic!
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
smutly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smutly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:35pm
Nice! Would love to spend some time with a Hana. They've been on my radar for awhile.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 10:42am
very lucky you!!! 
Nigechap View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigechap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 8:33am
Well it was my birthday, and after much much deliberating over the price of the Hana ML my wife surprised me and got me one as a present, WOW,

We'll yesterday i spent some time setting it up, it was much heavier than the old Lyra, and out of the box it sounds amazing, Apparently the wife was told 50hrs running in time for it to fully open up, sounds good already, So I am going to enjoy the running in process. Smile
Nigel, Bristol U.K.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 7:52pm
Geoff Husband at TNT audio really likes it!! Through an Era Gold.

Suspect it should be a good improvement over the Dorian; acid test is whether you can audition one?  What else are you looking at?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic