FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Lautus/Cusat review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 8:18pm
I have not got round to listening with my headphones yet enjoying listening with my speaker too much. Fact is since I have had my new GS cables I have not used my headphones at all. I have got some new music on order should be coming this week, I like to listen to new music with headphones. So will report back soon.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 9:19pm
That's good Jon. Those new cables are doing their job, revealing your music!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 10:17pm
They were a vary good investment.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 2:53pm
I have just got round to listening with my headphones with the new cables and to cut things short I'm getting the same thing as with my speaker so I'm vary happy, these cable have really open up the music for me.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2021 at 10:28pm
A fantastic win, Jon. I love my Slee cable loom, too.
Mick
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2021 at 6:57pm
Mick
I like the way these cables look too. They are a quality item and I do also like that you can tighten the connections to your box's but most of all it has to be the sound that I'm getting. there is only one down side that I have found and that is they do stick out so I do need more space at the back of my rack than I did with my old cables, but that is a small price to pay.
I'm a VARY HAPPY with them, I don't think they will need replacing, unless Mr Slee comes up with a mr2 of these cables.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2021 at 11:48pm
Mk2 - interesting thought…
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic