FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Accession M Review: Stereo Times USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accession M Review: Stereo Times USA
    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:50pm
The latest review of the Accession M has appeared in Stereo Times, reviewed by Paul Szabady...

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:09pm
Superb review. 
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:31pm
Just read this - congratulations Graham, he sums the Accession M up very well & good exposure for the US market Smile
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:44pm
Very good review.

Linking this to the other live thread re the Accession interesting to see this review largely used classical.

I have a minimal amount of classical of jazz on either vinyl or CD as it isn’t something which really interests me.

Whilst some equipment does excel more with some material than others I do follow/agree with Graham’s broad ethos of making a piece of hardware as universally good as possible and in my experiences over the last 40 years I have attempted to only upgrade something when it has proven ‘better’ full stop rather than better on some material but not other.  My theory goes that if you go with a compromise I would likely feel short changed and would rather await a proper solution whether by way of an alternative product or looking elsewhere in the chain (the review here does seem to reflect the universal suitably of the Accession which is my finding albeit in a single system).

RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 9:39am
Superbly well-written review that describes the Accession to a T. Congratulations.Thumbs Up

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 8:12am
You'd think the UK press would be eager to review an innovative new British product.
Silence.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 3:21pm
very true.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic