FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:29pm
The Accession MC and the Elevator are on loan. 
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:39pm
The following are on loan : 

- Accession MC
- Elevator
- Era Gold
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 1:19am
The Accession MC and Elevator are back. They are available for loan. Era Gold still out! 
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:52pm
Update : Everything available except the Reflex M.
Smokeyjoec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokeyjoec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 4:53pm
Hi Raphael, I’m currently using the GS SE2 with an sBooster power supply in my secondary system and was possibly thinking of upgrading.  My main system I use a MC cartridge with a Tom Evans Groove Mkii. Anyhow, my secondary system is the family room system that I find I listen to more and more mainly due to convenience.  I was looking at either the  gold v5, the reflex and even the Assession MM. are you still the coordinator?  I’m located in the Toronto area.  I’m currently new to the form and may even purchase through GS directly.

Edited by Smokeyjoec - 07 May 2019 at 4:54pm
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 1:17am
Hi! I am still the loan coordinator. The Era Gold V and the Accession M are available, but not the Reflex M. Please send me a private mail and I will walk you through how the loan work.  

Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 8:18pm
The Reflex M is on loan and two RCA cables (Lautus and CuSat). Everything else is available at the moment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic