FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Smokeyjoec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokeyjoec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 1:27am
Hi, I sent you a private message. Hopefully I did it correctly...lol
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 1:41am
Hi, 

It worked just fine. I just answered you. 

Cheers!
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 3:49pm
Hi guys, 
The following are on loan : 

- Era Gold phono
- Reflex M phono
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse
Smokeyjoec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokeyjoec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 10:38pm
Hey, thanks for letting me know but I'm happy with my Era Gold with the Sbooster power supply and will likely not make anymore changes to this secondary system.

all the best for now,

Joe
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 9:00pm
The Reflex M and Era Gold are available again for loan up here in the great north! 
Godra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 2:18am
The following are on loan :
- Proprius
- Lautus RCA to XLR cables
Topendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:23pm
Hello there Simon here from Toronto Canada. I’m new to the vinyl world and looking to upgrade my phono pre-amp. With information overload as a new member I’m looking to take advantage of the loaner program. I’m looking to test out the Reflex M and the one below it. I’m not sure is it the Gram amp SE. I’m just looking for a step up from my Fluance PA10 I’m currently using. Can some one help me initiate the loaner request. Many thanks. Simon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic