FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Bitzie and Lautus USB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gwebster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwebster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bitzie and Lautus USB
    Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 1:08pm
I'm putting up for sale:

Bitzie USB DAC
Lautus USB cable (USB A to USB B)
Headphone (6mm) to RCA phono adapter

This is the same setup I bought from Ash some time ago. Since then, it was used almost every weekday evening while I was working away during my weekly work commute. Having settled into retirement, my only trips away are to visit our children. Result is the Bitzie has hardly seen any use for the last 18 months.

The Bitzie is a great piece of gear and deserves more than sitting on a shelf.

Offers considered (say £250)?

Geoff

Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 5:12pm
For £250, I would highly encourage any newcomer to Graham Slee products to jump on this offer without hesitation if you use a computer as your audio source. It is extremely capable, especially if you already have a headphone such as HD250/540/560. Price to performance ratio of this is off the scale!

Edited by Ash - 18 Feb 2018 at 5:13pm
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
gwebster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwebster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 10:21pm
Still available.

Any interest or will I be going the ebay route?

gwebster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwebster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:09pm
Still available - ideal Christmas present to yourself?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic