FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Accession finally here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Suggs Suggs wrote:

As with the Reflex MM/MC, it will be interesting to see (hear?) whether the Accession MC sounds as good or better than the MM version coupled to the Elevator. Any thoughts on this Graham?

(nervous laugh) EmbarrassedConfusedWink
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:37pm
Are you being overly modest again Graham?

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
savakntr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savakntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 7:13pm
So the Accession has proved a jewel. The manufacturer’s representative of VPI in Greece remained speechless on hearing this outstanding piece of sound engineering. Worked so well with the Ortofon 2M Black

The next week I will get my lautus and CuSat interconnects and I will revert with my comments and review.

However I can’t see the time to receive the elevator to test it with my Kiseki Purple Heart this will take two weeks to be shipped from UK.
I am curious to experience the sound with the combination of SME 309 the elevator and Accession

Special personal thanks to John Cadman who has worked during the weekend, I really appreciate this John, thank you.

Edited by savakntr - 10 Feb 2018 at 7:49pm
savakntr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savakntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 5:56pm
The Elevator its now up and running with the Accession and my new cables CuSat and Lautus driving my new Kiseki Purple Heart.

It’s difficult to write a review on this compilation as there is the risk of repeating cliche descriptions.

There are two facts :
1. the Accession Elevator combo is just unbeatable, the musicality and accuracy has exceeded every expectation. Music just fills effortless the space with great volume, detail and shape.
2. Experiencing this, I can’t see the time to receive my Accession MC.

Listening to this miracle I can’t stop thinking of the hundreds of hours of work that Graham and his team have put to their projects.

Thank you all.
If you aren’t thoroughly confused, you haven’t been thoroughly informed
savakntr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savakntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:10am
Also it has to be underlined with bold, that this combo of Accession MC, Elevator EXP and the Cusat/Lautus Cables are the expression of quietness and black.

There is absolutely no interference, no hiss, no hum, no cliks just nothing but the music only.

The Kiseki purpleheart makes an excellent match! (Set VTF at 2.305 gramms, Anti-Skating at 1.84 and loading at 840 Ohms).

Edited by savakntr - 22 Feb 2018 at 6:17am
If you aren’t thoroughly confused, you haven’t been thoroughly informed
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:41am
And that is a very accurate description of the Accession MM/ Elevator EXP Sava.
A previous head amp I owned would hum like a substation but this combo is silent.
Just can't fault the musical performance.Smile

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 11:28am
Finances dictated I choose between the Accession MM and the EXP. I went the EXP and I love it. Now that the Accession MC is out, my credit card is cowering in fear...
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic