FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

which one???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 7:08pm
I too use a G1042 with a Rega arm and I have just passed my Roksan Kandy LIII on to my son. I took advantage of the home loan scheme and borrowed the Reflex M. Unsurprisingly the Kandy’s phonostage was significantly outclassed. My son is now using a “bottom of the range” Slee DAK Genera phonostage rather than the Kandy’s inbuilt phonostage.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 11:02pm
I can easily set up a home loan of a Reflex M which would IMO do your turntable justice. Please PM me when you are ready.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
nigewill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 12:15pm
I too am a new member and would like some advise on phono stages. At the recent Bristol Hi=Fi show I was talking to one of the guys from Origin Live about updating my system. He suggested the Onyx tonearm, Dynovector 10x5 cartridge and GSP Gold Era V phono stage, they seem to like GSP at Origin Live. I was wondering what anyone thought of this set up and why he would recommend the Era gold over the Reflex M. The turntable is Pink Triangle, amp is Cyrus 7 and speakers PMC GB1i.
Any thoughts/advice would be most welcome
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 4:34pm
Would you like to try both Nigel?

Edited by Fatmangolf - 04 Mar 2018 at 4:35pm
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
nigewill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:28pm
Yes I would like to try both. I know there is loan scheme through the forum but not sure how it works. Can I try both together or do I need to get one at a time?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 7:19pm
Please send me a PM (in drop menu to left) and I'll get things moving for you.

Jon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic