FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

EXP is a giant killer!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eric View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXP is a giant killer!
    Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 9:15am
The EXP is a giant killer!
Some weeks ago I bought a used EXP and the last days I've spent a couple of hours "listening to" to the EXP. It replaced my SUT with Lundahls transformers. And one things is for sure. The SUT is never ever coming back into my system.
The stage has become wider and deeper. The bass has become deeper and the singer has taken a couple of steps forward.

I'm looking forward to test Accession MM and some GSP cables in my system. It will be a great autumn.
Eric View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:06pm
With in the coming weeks I will test both an Accession and an Reflex M in my system.
Which one of them will sound best?
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 8:29am
Eric, the Elevator/ReflexM is all most people would ever need..
Enjoy your tests.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic