FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Munich High End 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 1:24pm
Any news from John, hopefully, he is just overwhelmed by taking orders for GSP.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 2:51pm
No news, so he'd better come back with a load of orders Evil SmileWink
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 3:33am
I have come to the conclusion that John's phone has died. The text I attempted to send him yesterday is still "sending", it is waiting to connect, and I suppose it can't.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
ELP1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELP1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Our John Cadman will be attending Munich High End supporting MachOne Classics, a Graham Slee dealer from Ingolstadt, Germany.

If you're going, please drop in and say hello.

Hello Graham, this is Robert, iam the bothersome guy from austria with the ELP laser turntable,
we had a lot of very good discussion in the past.
To read that you was there or even presented by distributor at the Munich highend fair, its painfull and makes me crazy.ConfusedOuch
The reasons are, that some friends and iam was there and searched in the brochure and catalog for you and DONT FIND your name or a distributor, why that happened ?
There are some friends how have vinyl and want to see/hear/talk about your products..
And personally for me, i would have been a great pleasure to meet you personally.

Please do not misunderstand me here Graham, no bad words or reproaches here,
but without be listed in the catalog you would be misse not only from my friends and me.

But now the most important message,
iam still enjoying and even enjoy more everytime when i play vinyl with your great product the revelation.SmileSmileSmileSmile

morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

Where did you get the picture from? So it's definitely a Solid. The tonearm does not look anything like the three in the Primary Control range.
Bottom row second from right

Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:02pm
Hi Robert and nice to hear from you. German efficiency must have failed us. My right-hand man John represented me on the MachOne Classics stand - a rather large stand - and we were one of MachOne's 10% (approx.) sponsors. I didn't go because my health complicates matters, but John has been part of the team for over 14 years, and I've known him since I worked with him in broadcast audio since 1989. It is a shame you were unable to hear our products.

Edited by Graham Slee - 22 May 2017 at 6:03pm
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 2:38am
Well, Munich is over for another year and our roving representitive John is back home. I am told he has lots of news so stay tuned (as they say).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic