FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

ordered srg solo intro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
oldson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ordered srg solo intro
    Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 6:14pm
SmileSmileSmile
at last the dithering has ended.
got fed up reading nothing but good things about this amp!
cant wait nowWink
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 8:49pm
Congratulations, look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your impression.
Miguel
oldson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by mrarroyo mrarroyo wrote:

Congratulations, look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your impression.
not sure my humble opinions would carry much weight. i am , afterall, just beginning in this hobby!
so far my kit consists of just:-
Dacs > zero and MF vdac
Amp > LD mkv (and of course solo on the wayBig%20smile)
Cans > hd280 and Ath-a900
i will say the At's were a real " ear opener" over the 280's. but i find the senns great for late night movie viewing.
would like to try an "open" can next. thinking of hd650 or ath-ad900

Edited by oldson - 03 Jan 2009 at 10:05pm
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2009 at 11:10pm
I would suggest you listen to them first, in case you do not care for the sound of one. Otherwise it would be an expensive mistake.
Miguel
apmusson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apmusson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 11:51am
Congratulations on your order. I am also looking forward to your comments on the Solo SRG. Have fun.
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 2:32pm
oldson, where are your comments? If I was you I would drive over to Graham's "store" and pick up the Solo SRG! Wink
Miguel
oldson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by mrarroyo mrarroyo wrote:

oldson, where are your comments? If I was you I would drive over to Graham's "store" and pick up the Solo SRG! Wink
HA HA , i see your impatient, just like meWink

BTW , off topic, my other (better) half , has a beetle. tucked up safely in the garage!
but i guess that is for another forum!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic