FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Proposed TT museum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
oldagetraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldagetraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 9:00am
" I also have 4, all in the house."
I'll raise your four by three more.Embarrassed They all get used in turn for a bit of variety.
Where to store them to maintain condition becomes a bit of a problem though!

Peter

P T- LPT/RB300/G1042, Pink Triangle Tarantella/Nima/Ortofon 2M Black, SL1210II, Naim CD5, NAC112, NAP150, Flatcap2, Proac SC1, GS SoloUL,GS Accession , Senn HD250 & HD540.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 9:29am
Only 2 here but I've a ReflexM sitting doing nothing so maybe +1 someday.
Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 1:30pm
When I read Grahams' first post 'Bob's not far behind' I thought that's a bit harsh - he's a Forum Treasure but not ready to be put in a museum yet !

In my case I have three TTs in use in the house & one with my daughter (....I think they're all females because they demand new diamonds every couple of years).

There's another in the loft in a sorry state but I can't let her go as she was my first - her belt has gone flabby, her rear stub is sagging, one of her legs is missing she's lost her bearings. Confused 
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 5:03pm
^^ LOL

Mind you I feel like I need to be put somewhere for my own safety. . . Ermm
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:40pm
Hifi sound have moved upstairs so the great stock and friendly experts are in a better setting with the turntable museum close to fruition.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 9:56pm
Sure it will be excellent.  Would have loved to see my Luxman go to his museum but sadly wouldn’t come anywhere near the sale price achieved.

Would be an interesting place to visit... when are you opening yours Bob?

Edited by Richardl60 - 21 Jun 2019 at 9:56pm
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Richardl60 Richardl60 wrote:

Sure it will be excellent.  Would have loved to see my Luxman go to his museum but sadly wouldn’t come anywhere near the sale price achieved.

Would be an interesting place to visit... when are you opening yours Bob?
I think a museum needs more than 5 exhibits . . . I'm working on it Wink
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic