FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

For Sale: Era Gold V

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hedgehog@35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedgehog@35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: Era Gold V
    Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 2:22pm
Having just got my lovely new Reflex M yesterday and I need to try and bolster my bank account by selling my wonderful Era Gold.
It is in excellent condition and working perfectly.
The serial number is  0121-428, which I think is 2009 (if my memory serves me!).
It comes with a brand new wall plug supply which is still in the box as I am keeping my PSU1.
It has a mono switch which was retro-fitted by John about 3 months ago.
Supplied in the original box and will be well packaged and placed in an outer box.
I will include delivery by 48 hour Parcelforce which is tracked and fully insured for the value of the Era Gold. This is quite expensive, but gives myself and potential buyer peace of mind.
I could sell on a famous auction site but I would rather do business with a forum member and pass on the savings in fees to them.
Selling for about £270 on E***y, so I thought £240 including fully insured delivery was fair.
If no takers after a couple of weeks, I will reluctantly put up for auction.
Please send pm if interested.

ps I haven't put a picture up as one Era Gold in very good condition looks much like another!
I will however, put photos up if requested.
Russell
hedgehog@35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedgehog@35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 1:55pm
Era Gold now sold.
Russell
jeremyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2016 at 11:27pm
To me, many thanks Russell. I will shortly review it and also the excellent GA2E I tried on the loan scheme.
This forum is giving me much pleasure. At this moment I am listening to a recording of Ruggiero Ricci bought from msphil through the Era Gold, a marriage made in heaven. Thanks to Graham for making it all possible one way or another!

Jeremy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic