FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New to Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
jimf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Forum
    Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:33pm
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and was steered this way to Graham's site and products from another UK person who works with turntables and cartridges/stylus.

I am in the process of upgrading my phono pre amps and am looking forward to learning from everyone on here.

I am on a few other forums, but this to me seems to be more friendly and geared almost family like with the atmosphere.

Again, looking forward to meeting and learning a few people and things.

Jim
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:38pm
Welcome Jim. It's a good place. Ask some questions and you're sure to get some useful answers.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
jimf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:47pm
Looking forward to learning about phono pres and cables. I have 2 phono pres I am looking to upgrade, 2 Cambridge Audio 551P's and was told by Graham to come over here and sign up, so here I am. My equipment is below on my 2 channel set up for my turntables.
2 Channel Equipment: Dual 701 w/ Stanton 881S MKII D81S stylus, Dual 1229Q w/ Shure V15 III and SAS VN35E Jico stylus, Class A SEP, Class A SET, Yaqin MC-10L Integrated, Klipsch Forte II Speakers
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:56pm
Another welcome from me, Jim. Smile

We're a friendly lot in this corner of the web! I see you have some nice vintage turntables and cartridges Wink - you've definitely come to the right place for equipment to make these sing . . 
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:45pm
Welcome aboard Jim.
 We are always glad to have new members.
I just PM'd you.
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:59pm
Hi All,
 I am cleaning up and rebuilding my computer today.
If I do not respond so quickly, it may be that I haven't got it up and running yet.
I just got on now to check messages and such while the computer is in pieces on the table.
 (Also, I am testing the circuit functions inside.)
 Be back soon!Wink
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
Jimbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 7:03pm
Hi, surprise, I am new to the forum but not to Graham Slee products. Delighted to have joined, I just need to figure out how to buy through the membership and I can start to support GS with my own gear!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic