FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Sennheiser HD 800 S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 6:32pm
I use a pair of Grado PS1000 streamed through a Squeezebox Touch to a Majestic and then on to a Solo ULDE I always used GSP connecting leads. I have recently started using a decent PSU into the Squeezebox Touch. I have to say that the headphones are absolutely great with this setup. I have tried a variety of quality headphones in the past and I haven't found better. Hope this helps. I extend an open invitation to anyone on the forum who happens to be passing Chesterfield in Derbyshire to call in and listen if you would like to hear any of my hi-fi stuff.
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by msphil msphil wrote:

I extend an open invitation to anyone on the forum who happens to be passing Chesterfield in Derbyshire to call in and listen if you would like to hear any of my hi-fi stuff.

Been there, done that! I can recommend it.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

Originally posted by msphil msphil wrote:

I extend an open invitation to anyone on the forum who happens to be passing Chesterfield in Derbyshire to call in and listen if you would like to hear any of my hi-fi stuff.

Been there, done that! I can recommend it.

Thanks! You'll be pleased to know that since I started using Grahams PSU on the Squeezebox Touch and after a couple of other small tweaks it sounds even better now.

'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic