FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New Member Houston TX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
wareagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wareagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Houston TX
    Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 3:30am
Greetings,
Happy to have found this forum.  Joined to gather more info on the Reflex M and Era Gold V.  Have narrowed my buying decision down to one or the other of these.  

What better place to learn about these products than a forum dedicated to Graham Slee components.   Now I have to get busy filling my small brain with good info.
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 8:39am
Welcome to the forum Charles, you will find lots of friendly, helpful advice here.

The phono stages you have short listed are excellent, from my own experience with both and several other brands. The PSU-1 power supply definitely brings out the best if funds will allow and it may be worth asking about the mono switch version (I have it on the Reflex M) if your collection contains a number of mono LPs.
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
LOINER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOINER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 10:13am
Welcome from me also Charles if you get in touch with Bruce (BAK)he runs the loaner system in the USofA and you should be able to borrow the two items to try in the comfort of your own home. 
STUART
SOLO ULTRA LINEAR DIAMOND EDITION
LAUTUS DUAL MONO 1.5M INTERCONNECTS
GRAM AMP 2SE
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 3:46pm
Welcome to the forum Charles,
 The Reflex M and Era Gold V are both in the US Loaner program stock.
I can help you with borrowing Graham Slee units.

The loaner equipment is the property of the GSP Audio Forum members.
As a member of the forum, you are part owner, too.
This is the way Graham Slee himself set up the loaner program; he is
quite a generous person. Please take good care of the equipment is all he asks.
The forum members share the loaner equipment, it is not for sale.

The only cost for a loaned unit is you pay for shipping both ways.

Please send me a Private Message when you are interested.

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
wareagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wareagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 8:43pm
Thanks for all the welcoming comments.  The loaner program sounds like an outstanding opportunity.  I have done a bit of reading on older posts about the Reflex and Era Gold V and found them very helpful.
Happy to be here.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 11:05pm
Thanks for joining us Charles.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 8:01am
Welcome to our happy little band. I hope the loaner programme helps you make up your mind. It's a unique facility among Audio manufacturers.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic