FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

A Different Approach to Record EQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Different Approach to Record EQ
    Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:14am
An excellent explanation of what your new approach is all about. I really hope that the Patent Office engineers and lawyers can get their heads around it and grant the Patent.
It also leaves me wondering what would have happened if the crystal/ceramic cartridges had enjoyed the same levels of development that the magnetic cartridges have had.
Perhaps Mr Grado backed the wrong horse in developing his "better" and more complex magnetic cartridge.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:05am
I am rather lost by the technicalities but the proof of the pudding will be the end result . . .

Richard
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 2:40am
Final part - the summing up which might be easier to understand - online now here:
http://www.blog-gspaudio.co.uk/a-different-approach-to-record-eq-part-5-final-part/
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2015 at 7:28pm
I still enjoy reading it even though my level of understanding is low.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2015 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

Originally posted by morris_minor morris_minor wrote:

It's great to have the content of Graham's posts here distilled into an easily readable format . . . Thumbs Up

It certainly is.  I just wish I understood it!

Don't worry, you're not alone... the patent examiners don't understand it either Cry
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:07am
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

It's great to have the content of Graham's posts here distilled into an easily readable format . . . Thumbs Up

Fortunately, understanding it all isn't a prerequisite for enjoying the results!!
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:23am

Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic