FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Canada Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
korichards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korichards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canada Loaner Program
    Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 11:50am
[Updated post] Graham has been kind enough to make his entire product range available for us in Canada to trial in our homes for a two week period. I will be administering the program, and it will officially launch this weekend - watch this space! 

In a nutshell, forum members who want to borrow equipment will need to:

• Provide proof of identity and a physical address (no P.O. boxes). Proof of identity could be a simple matter of name, address and phone number and some other reference point (such as a LinkedIn profile). It could require photo ID matching the address given (with the other information such as a drivers' license number blacked out).
  • Pay for shipping both ways, plus insurance of 1/2 the retail cost of the item. Payment will be via Interac e-Transfer, which at $1.50 is cheaper than a money order. If your bank is not a participant in the e-Transfer network (all of the Canadian big banks are), then a money order will be required.
  • Promise on good faith to return the item after two weeks' of use. Of course, sometimes life gets in the way and this will slip by a couple of days from time to time, and that's understood. I won't be able to ship items the same day they are requested either - there may well be a few days wait for them to go out.
All of the items remain the property of Graham Slee Products, and the loaner items are not for sale. I will post a list of Canadian retailers later.

[UPDATE]

Here's a list of the equipment available:

Gram Amp 2 Communicator 
Gram Amp 2 Special Edition 
Gram Amp 3 
Fanfare Elevator EXP  
Reflex M/PSU1  
Reflex C/PSU1  
Solo SRGII/PSU1  
Solo Ultra-Linear/PSU1 
Novo  
Voyager  
Era Gold V/PSU1  
Jazz Club pre  
Bitzie DAC  
Proprius mono block (2) 
Majestic DAC  
Revelation M pre  
Revelation C pre  
Plus one of every cable made by GSP.

If you are interested in borrowing any of the equipment, please send me a private message and I will get back to you with shipping costs, etc. The Bitzie is currently out on a two week loan . . . to me! But there's only a week left in it, so if you want that you'll get it soon . . .  

Edited by korichards - 29 Mar 2015 at 2:09pm
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 3:13pm
Well done "korichards" in taking on the Canada Loaner Program.
The forum members in Canada will be very pleased to now have loaner access.

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 4:18pm
Great news, 'ko' - sorry don't know your first name (would you like to add it to your signature line?).

I hope you get lots of custom and Graham gets lots of orders! Wink
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 10:08pm
Thanks for doing this. I hope you will help many fellow Canadians enjoy their music even more with GSP gear.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
korichards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korichards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 12:43pm
Thanks Bruce, Bob and Jon. Name's Keith - yes, I'll add that to my signature, thanks for the tip. Details of what's available for Canadian members to be posted this weekend.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 5:44pm
It's good to know you Keith.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

It's good to know you Keith.
+1 Smile
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic