FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Records for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
slavT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slavT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 2:01pm
I know it's been long time since you posted your list but I wonder if there are any records left for sale
IntempestaNocte View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntempestaNocte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:23am
I'm in no rush, no need to worry.  I am currently stuck in a perpetual loop of failing to get around to cleaning my record collection so I've got loads of stuff to listen through once I manage to get started, not to mention the backlog of new stuff I haven't found time to listen too yet.  Someone as disorganised as me will never mind waiting for other people.

Shortly after signing up to this forum I copied Jon and a couple of others and stuck my name in my sig to save people from having to type out my forum name / look my profile up.  Though I'm not overly fond of it and prefer not to use it online.

I will send you a PM with my details so you have got them for when you need them.

And what's this about a northern roadshow? 
Scott

AT150MLX > Audiomods Series V Standard > Rega RP6 > Accession MM > Marantz PM6005 > KEF Q100 / Solo UL > HD540II.
Voyager, Bitzie, AgSat90.
jeremyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 10:28pm
Indeed, +1 to what Jon says. As and when! All the best, Jeremy
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 9:05pm
That's okay Phil. The LP's you sold me at the GSP northern roadshow were in excellent condition and very good performances. I am happy to wait for some more and will wait for a PM. Best wishes to you both.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by IntempestaNocte IntempestaNocte wrote:

Hi Phil,
I had a look at your list when I first joined this forum a couple of months ago but looking at the dates I assumed that you had probably sold them all by now.  Hoping I can scoop out a good sized helping of folky goodness from your collection, I am interested in the following titles:

Fairport Convention – Liege & Lief
Ian Campbell with Dave Swarbrick – Ian Campbell folk group 
Martin Carthy – Martin Carthy
Ralph McTell – Spiral Staircase
Ralph McTell – My Side of your Window
Kathryn Tickell – Kathryn Tickle Band
Silly Wizard – So Many Partings

If they are still available could you please drop me a PM and I will sort out sending payment.  Typically I spent too long deciding what I wanted and Jeremy beat me to most of the Carthy albums LOL

Hi IntempestaNocte!

Just a quick line to say that all of these are still available. I'm sorry I don't know your name (other than your forum name) so if you want you could PM me and give me your details.

I must also apologise to all of you who have expressed an interest in buying some LPs that I haven't got back to you individually yet. This is because I rely on my wife to help me sort everything out. it will be her that sorts out the records, packs them, and goes to the post office to find out what the postage will be et cetera. I will be contacting each one of you as soon as possible.

Phil
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
jeremyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 10:52pm
Thank you Phil, so nice to hear how important that LP has been to you. I was pointed to Frank in the early 90s because he left his mark on other people we venerated, not least Nick Drake and Sandy Denny. The album was basically impossible to find then - there had been a reissue is the 70s but nothing since - but my friend somehow got one and I got a tape and fell in love with it (Paul Simon's best work if you ask me ). Eventually I tracked down a copy of the B&C reissue, and some time after that there was finally a CD issue with other goodies. That's when his reputation spread again, and as a result the Columbia record is now quite sought-after, and rightly so given his central role in the London folk scene back in the 60s.
I'd be more than grateful for your copy and I'm sure it will play well enough. It would mean all the more to know it had inspired you, but do think more about whether you'd rather eBay it. If not then, well, happy me, and I will also send you a CD reissue to take you back a few years (it has some beautiful later songs too).
Cheers, Jeremy
IntempestaNocte View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntempestaNocte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 10:17pm
Hi Phil,
I had a look at your list when I first joined this forum a couple of months ago but looking at the dates I assumed that you had probably sold them all by now.  Hoping I can scoop out a good sized helping of folky goodness from your collection, I am interested in the following titles:

Fairport Convention – Liege & Lief
Ian Campbell with Dave Swarbrick – Ian Campbell folk group 
Martin Carthy – Martin Carthy
Ralph McTell – Spiral Staircase
Ralph McTell – My Side of your Window
Kathryn Tickell – Kathryn Tickle Band
Silly Wizard – So Many Partings

If they are still available could you please drop me a PM and I will sort out sending payment.  Typically I spent too long deciding what I wanted and Jeremy beat me to most of the Carthy albums LOL
Scott

AT150MLX > Audiomods Series V Standard > Rega RP6 > Accession MM > Marantz PM6005 > KEF Q100 / Solo UL > HD540II.
Voyager, Bitzie, AgSat90.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic