FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Majestic DAC impressions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 52>
Author
LOINER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOINER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 1:30pm
Andrew,Cheers for the heads up on that cd have also just ordered myself a copy.havent heard any of his stuff for years I do have oxygene on lp
(along with a couple of million other people I suppose).
STUART
SOLO ULTRA LINEAR DIAMOND EDITION
LAUTUS DUAL MONO 1.5M INTERCONNECTS
GRAM AMP 2SE
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

I've not tried the Majestic yet. I emailed Jon a few weeks ago, but got no response and now he seems to have gone missing.

The log shows Jon last visited here on 20th June, which is 16 days ago. Most likely he's on holiday or been on holiday, and will be returning to the fold shortly (I/we hope).
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

I've not tried the Majestic yet. I emailed Jon a few weeks ago, but got no response and now he seems to have gone missing.

The log shows Jon last visited here on 20th June, which is 16 days ago. Most likely he's on holiday or been on holiday, and will be returning to the fold shortly (I/we hope).

We'll certainly know when he's back; there will be a flurry of responses to everything that's gone on while he's been away.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 9:28pm

We'll certainly know when he's back; there will be a flurry of responses to everything that's gone on while he's been away.

Ouch!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Ouch!

I missed your input.
Ifor
=====
LOINER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOINER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Drewan77 Drewan77 wrote:

I owned Equinoxe and Oxygene as LPs before this but Aero takes things to another level, re-interpreting much of that music

My copy arrived last week and I enjoyed it that much I ordered Equinoxe
hope that's as good
STUART
SOLO ULTRA LINEAR DIAMOND EDITION
LAUTUS DUAL MONO 1.5M INTERCONNECTS
GRAM AMP 2SE
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by LOINER LOINER wrote:

Originally posted by Drewan77 Drewan77 wrote:

I owned Equinoxe and Oxygene as LPs before this but Aero takes things to another level, re-interpreting much of that music

My copy arrived last week and I enjoyed it that much I ordered Equinoxe
hope that's as good
My mint condition Aero CD+DVD arrived in the post from France today so I'll have a listen this evening.  I picked up a mint conditioned vinyl Oxygene a few months ago.
Ifor
=====
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 52>
  Share Topic