FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
gixer-k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gixer-k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 10:18pm
Hi Mr Slee,
I have been thinking about purchasing your new ultra linear headpone amp and wondered if you could supply me one to try and if so how do i loan one from you, I would also be happy to try your SRG II
to compare it with my Heed can amp,
Regards Neil sharp.
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:38am

Hello Neil,

welcome to the forum, the part you are looking for is http://www.gspaudio-community.activeboards.net/uk-loan-programme_topic1211_page7.html 

or just send a PM to fatmangolf (Jon) and what you want can be arranged.

Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:00am
Welcome ot our friendly and helpful community Neil. As Tony has has already noted, please have a look at the thread about the UK loan programme and then send me a PM with your delivery details and we'll go from there.
Best wishes, Jon

Edited by Fatmangolf - 17 Jun 2012 at 10:00am
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:30am
How do  you all know Neil is in the UK?
Miguel
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 3:44pm
Errrrmm Embarrassed - ESP ? (Entirely Spontaneous Presumption) Wink
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by mrarroyo mrarroyo wrote:

How do  you all know Neil is in the UK?

IP address.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
TarekMahmoud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TarekMahmoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 12:04pm
I would love to be a test member for your new amplifier. I had till now 2 of Graham Slee Pojects (amp2 se and the elvator and I am planning to upgrade to Reflex M. Regards, Tarek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic