FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
robdeszan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdeszan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 6:49pm
will do Hotmog, Cheers!
valvesnvinylfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvesnvinylfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 10:18pm
Hi all, new member here and very excited to take a test drive on the the Reflex--thanks to mrarroyo for setting this up here in the states. I've been looking for a good phono stage for some time now and hear the GPS are a good match with my Lyra carts; I'll be sure to post a review once I get some time with it.
Oliver Amnuayphol
Reviewer
Soundstage! Network, Digital Trends
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 12:41pm

Welcome VVF,

we look forward to hearing your impressions, will you be using the Exp also or do you have a favoured SUT ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvesnvinylfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 6:36pm
Hi TG, no Exp as I got the "C" version of the Reflex so I could just hear the sound of it on its own. So far, I really like what I hear; seemed a little shut in at first, but after a week of run in I can tell it's starting to open up a bit--and there's definitely more than a bit of "tube magic" in there as GSP claims--a nice trick without any valves, and as you can probably tell from my moniker, a good thing if you ask me. Overall, the presentation is very well-balanced with excellent detail and a very natural tonality to all of the instruments.
I'm actually interested in the Revelation but it looks like that was not available for a loaner, but I figure this would get me close enough. And since I do have an SUT I built that I'll be using (w/ Jensen Xformers for now), if I do decide to purchase the GSP I'll definitely get the M version to use with my SUT. I'll definitely have more to report once it's more broken in and I get more time with it.

Edited by valvesnvinylfan - 30 Nov 2011 at 6:37pm
Oliver Amnuayphol
Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote valvesnvinylfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 6:52pm
Well it's been some time since my last post, but first of all I want to say thanks to mrarroyo for making the loaner program so easy to take advantage of. I got to spend some quality time with the Reflex and loved it. I will be posting my findings here; looks like I should post my thoughts in a different part of the forum though, so I'll meander on over there...
Oliver Amnuayphol
Reviewer
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:03am
Thank you sir, sure look forward to hearing your impressions.
Miguel
Jia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:06am
guess its very great to do so, up up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic