FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:52pm
Si esto no se traduce correctamente culpar Google

Test Drive es ahora el programa de préstamo.

Usted puede aprender más yendo aquí y leer los temas relacionados con su parte del mundo:

http://audio-forum.gspaudio.co.uk/members-services_forum40.html

Si pm El orgainiser:

Fatmangolf para el Reino Unido
Suggs para Europa
mrarroyo para EE.UU.
Phibes para Australia

(sólo tiene que escribir o copiar y pegar uno de estos nombres de usuario en su mensajero personal - a la derecha de la postal junto al panel de control de los miembros arriba - a la derecha en la parte superior del lado izquierdo - hacer clic y ver, funciona como cualquier correo electrónico - entonces esperar una respuesta a su mensaje personal en la bandeja de entrada aquí - junto a la postal, que no será instantánea porque son voluntarios con un día de trabajo)

Se creará un préstamo.

Esto es una cosa del club - no es bueno preguntar a mí oa cualquier otro empleado Graham Slee, sólo somos miembros también (nuestro trabajo es mantener el lugar limpio - sólo somos el guiño porteros Wink).

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:57pm
I just translated the above back to English and it says contact me or my staff...

Bl**dy translations!

It should say: This is a club thing - no good asking me or any other Graham Slee employee, we're just members too (our job is to keep the place clean - we're just the janitors Wink).

Don't contact me it is a club thing...

No ponerse en contacto conmigo es una cosa del club ...

Only another 65 languages to go Sick

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:35am
Those in the lower 48 States in the USA (sorry Hawaii and Alaska) please contact me via PM to borrow the gear. Thanks.
Miguel
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by aval1955 aval1955 wrote:

i want to test drive one but to no avail.please help me to the right direction

Are you in the lower 48 states? Thanks.
Miguel
adwatts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adwatts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 5:07pm
Hi Graham,

I would love to become a tester.

This sounds like a great idea. What better way to test your products than in a variety of environments and systems.

British engineering at it's best. well done guys.

Andrew
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by adwatts adwatts wrote:

Hi Graham,

I would love to become a tester.

This sounds like a great idea. What better way to test your products than in a variety of environments and systems.

British engineering at it's best. well done guys.

Andrew

Welcome Andrew. We changed it just a bit and set up the owner's club loaner program for people to try before they buy. However, on those occasions we feel in need of a second to nth opinion I'll post about availability.
mandarintje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandarintje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 9:27am
Hi all, Suggs? I was given the details of this forum from Graham Slee on Facebook. He mentioned it would be possible to try the Gram Amp 2 SE (and borrow a lautus interconnect too).  

I have an ARCAM a90 and p90 bi-amped setup, with the built-in ARCAM phono stage.  It was always an intermediate quick-fix to just be able to use my turntable straight away without spending too much more. The turntable is a Pro-Ject RPM 9.1 with a Benz Micro Gold (low output MC as far as I remember).

I'm in love with vinyl...that's certain.  I just wonder if I can improve on some things that could be rough around the edges. Hard to tell because I'm not an expert, I just like to hear realistic sound.  I'm under the impression that the high tones can get a little sibilant, and perhaps I could have less background noise at high levels.

My favourite kind of music is jazz...so real instruments, clear vocals, smooth and thumping and I like to hear the inhale of the singer, and the fingers move over the strings before striking.   When I listen to vinyl, it has my full attention.  Unlike CD which I prefer when I'm busy with something else.

So...whoops I'm totally new, this is my first post...but how may I borrow the phono stage?   I live in Belgium, in East Flanders.  I'm a British expat.

Many thanks
Darren
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic