FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New Headphone Amp?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 7:37pm
Just got wind of this from "Rockgrotto"

"To do this, I presume that other Rock Grotto members, who are not also members of GSP Forum , would have to register there.
This may be seen by some,as an attempt to poach members.
"

In response to this...

Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

I'm doing some Beta models for known members here and if the Rockgrotto crew want to join in I'll be pleased if they'll come along and answer me on this thread and post their thoughts at the Grotto.

Hug

Best wishes,
Graham

OK friends at Rockgrotto: Please do not become members if you are having anxiety about it - this is not a ploy to poach you and this community never was intended to do that either. Somebody seems to have developed a slight case of paranoia about my whole intention. Confused

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 3:39pm
Hi Graham, this is my second post in  your forum. First let me start by hoping your new amp is superb! Which based on the Green Solo and the Voyager it should be.

I would love to be a beta tester for the Novo, although I realize that having just registered makes it highly unlikely. If you add the fact that shipping would have to be across the pond, well you get my point.

As far as the Rock-Grotto quote posted although at the time I did not think much of it. Although now I can see where it could be interpreted that way. I am sure that the poster did not do so because of paranoia nor for fear of loosing members to this or any other forums. I feel there is enough variety of information and data that would allow many forums to co-exist.

In closing good luck with your new amp and if you think my evaluation of a beta Novo would be of service then I will be very happy to participate. Thanks.
Miguel
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 3:41pm

I forgot to mention that on August 16, there will be a Head-Fi Meet in Orlando, Florida. If I am selected, any chance the Beta Novo could be in my hands by then? Wink

Miguel
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 5:28pm
Hi Miguel,

Just sent you a PM on this. I'll do everything in my power to get a beta unit to you in time. It'll take some doing to convince our panel maker to queue jump this one, but I'll try.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
jonclancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonclancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 5:32pm
Nice work, Graham!!

I can't wait to hear how it sounds.  Is this going to be offered as a GSP kit at some stage???

Edited by jonclancy - 28 Jul 2008 at 5:33pm
that_hertz View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote that_hertz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 3:15am

Hi Graham

If there's any room at the back of the Beta queue please count me in :)

Cheers
Mike

Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by jonclancy jonclancy wrote:

Nice work, Graham!!

I can't wait to hear how it sounds.  Is this going to be offered as a GSP kit at some stage???

That is my intention.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic