FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Loaner Program
    Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 6:58pm
The US Loaner Program is back!

See message from Graham Slee here:

https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/topic2421.html

Graham has kindly supplied many of the GSP Audio phono preamps, headphone amps, a pair of Proprius Mono Block Power Amps, Majestic DAC (Preamp), and some cables so US members of this forum can borrow them. There are SMPSU and PSU1 power supplies to accompany them so you can hear a GSP unit at home, and find out how well each one sounds in your sound system. The loaner units are not for sale.

As of September 2018, I now have the Enigma PSU1 available... you may use it with any phono stage, headphone amp, or the Majestic DAC.

The US Loaner Program is a two week minimum trial to allow burn-in and listening in your system.

To initiate a loaner request, please send me, BAK, a private message on this forum.

To send a PM, click on the drop-down arrow by a member's username and select "Send Private Message". 
 Please note: Private Messages are not instantaneous... this is not an "Instant Messenger".
 You will have to wait until the recipient opens the message and is able to reply.

You will need to cover the shipping each way with loaner-value insurance (I will give the cost for each shipment with PM) but I have packaging materials that you can re-use to send the equipment back after the loan.

You will have to give a physical address to receive any loaner equipment, no PO boxes.
Important requirements are needed for added security.  
A physical address and contact phone # are required for loaners sent.
Here to help,
Bruce

PS: There is a discount for those who post on the forum.
For a current description of the discount see Graham's newest post about 
 "Forum Discount Terms & Conditions" ...

The US Loaner Program units available are listed below:

Phono preamps:

MM Gram Amp 2 Communicator w/ SMPSU

MM Gram Amp 2 Special Edition w/ SMPSU

MM Reflex M w/ PSU1 

MM ERA Gold V w/ PSU1

MM Revelation M w/ PSU1

MM Accession M w/ PSU1

MC Elevator EXP w/ PSU1 (use with MM preamp)

MC Reflex C w/ PSU1 

MC Accession C w/ PSU1 or Enigma PSU1

MC Revelation C w/ PSU1

As of September 2018, I now have the Enigma PSU1 available... you may use it with any phono stage or the Majestic DAC.

Headphone amps:

Solo SRGII w/ PSU1

Solo Ultra-linear ULDE w/ PSU1

Novo w/ SMPSU

Voyager (USB powered)

Power Amps:

Proprius Mono Block Amps, 2 units with special power supplies

Digital to Analog Converters:

Bitsie USB DAC (USB powered)

Majestic DAC (Preamp) with special PSU1

Cables:

Cusat50 ; 0.6 meter, RCA to RCA, married pair

Cusat50 ; 1.0 meter, RCA to RCA, married pair

Cusat50 ; 1.5 meter, RCA to RCA, married pair

Lautus ; 1.5 meter, RCA to RCA, married pair

Lautus ; 1.5 meter, RCA to XLR, pair (single-ended for use with Proprius Amplifier inputs)

Lautus ; 1.5 meter, RCA to 1/4" TRS, pair (single-ended for use with Majestic DAC outputs)

Libran ; 1.5 meter, 1/4" TRS to XLR, pair (Balanced cables,for Majestic DAC outputs to Proprius inputs)

Lautus USB cable ; 1.2 meter

Lautus USB power "Y" cable ; 1.2 meter

Spatia speaker cables ; 1 meter and 3 meter and 6 meter pairs

Spatia speaker links ; 6 inch

Please see the main HIFI SYSTEM COMPONENTS website for more details of the different products.

Please PM me if you are interested and let me know which equipment you want to borrow.

Edited by BAK - 28 Jan 2024 at 3:55pm
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 8:13pm
Great news Bruce!

Well done for taking it on. We all owe thanks to the loan facilitators for giving up their time to spread the GSP word .
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 2:55am
"Here to help"

Bruce

PS: Having some electronics engineering experience in:
radio communications, SW + AM + FM + VHF + UHF antennae, sound reinforcement systems, security alarm systems, automotive electrical systems, and (recently) 20 years in medical electronics...
I recognize a well designed circuit of many kinds.

Music and sound reproduction are my favorite hobbies for over 45 years.
I have built my own stereo system from FM tuner through to power amplifier.
I made my 1st turntable with a tube amplifier at age 15. 
The FM tuner is still going (from a kit) 25 years; the preamp has been replaced a few times;
the power amp (from a kit) is 40 years old now...rebuilt in 1996 with higher grade parts.
Still fine tuning speaker designs, many tried.

Graham Slee products are among the best for design simplicity, lasting quality, and cost.
I expect Graham Slee products to out last most of similar units available today. 
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 10:43am
Glad to see this is back on the ground!
Miguel
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by mrarroyo mrarroyo wrote:

Glad to see this is back on the ground!

Me too Clap
Derek
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 2:25pm
Glad to see the US loaner programme is back. best Wishes to Bruce in managing this unique facility. it's things like this that make the GSP difference.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2013 at 2:38pm
Am looking forward to everything being involved with Graham Slee and company!

Edited by BAK - 23 Jul 2017 at 2:21pm
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic