FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
Author
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 9:35pm
 Hi Jeff,

Send me a Private Message via the drop-down next to my username (BAK) to the left of this post.

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:04pm
Hi y'all...
 I too have been very ill the past 10 days.
I'm hoping that today's good feelings last.

Send me a Private Message via the drop-down next to my username (BAK) to the left of this post. I will try to answer them shortly.

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 6:16pm
I hope you are feeling better Bruce.
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 8:24pm
Hope you are feeling better also...

Edited by patientot - 04 Feb 2019 at 8:24pm
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 4:28pm
I would like to report that the Accession M has just gone out on its 19th loan since July 2016.
It has been on loan about 80% (or more) of the time.

The Reflex M is 2nd at 50% to 60% of the time.
Bruce
mhamilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mhamilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 8:55pm
Interested in testing out the Accession MC.  I have a Benz Glider from a few years back  and have been using it with Spectral DMC-20 preamp.  I'm moving on from the preamp so I need a good phono-pre that lives up to the quality of the Spectral.  Please advise how we can set it up. 
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by mhamilton mhamilton wrote:

Interested in testing out the Accession MC.  I have a Benz Glider from a few years back  and have been using it with Spectral DMC-20 preamp.  I'm moving on from the preamp so I need a good phono-pre that lives up to the quality of the Spectral.  Please advise how we can set it up. 

Hello Michael,
Welcome to the Graham Slee members forum.
The Accession MC is currently available.

Please read the first post in this topic at...

Then send me a PM (private message) by clicking on "private message" in the "drop-down" by my user name BAK at the top of that message or this message.

Here to help,
Bruce

Edited by BAK - 24 Sep 2019 at 10:40pm
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic