FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 7:40pm
I am back from my Holiday seeing friends, family and my hometown of Newport, RI.
 All went good, much catching up.
 Please PM me if you are interested. The US loaner program is a two week trial to allow burn-in and listening in your system.
Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by BAK BAK wrote:

"Here to help"

Bruce

PS: Having some electronics engineering experience in:

radio communications, SW + AM + FM + VHF + UHF antennae, sound reinforcement systems, security alarm systems, automotive electrical systems, and (recently) 20 years in medical electronics...

I recognize a well designed circuit of many kinds.

Music and sound reproduction are my favorite hobbies for over 45 years.

I have built my own stereo system from FM tuner through to power amplifier.

I made my 1st turntable with a tube amplifier at age 15. 

The FM tuner is still going (from a kit) 25 years; the preamp has been replaced a few times;

the power amp (from a kit) is 40 years old now...rebuilt in 1996 with higher grade parts.

Still fine tuning speaker designs, many tried.

Graham Slee products are among the best for design simplicity, lasting quality, and cost.

I expect Graham Slee products to out last most of similar units available today. 

We'll said Bruce!

This [post above] amounts to a ringing endorsement for Graham Slee and the products he slaves over to design, that we may enjoy music and more of it.

Graham, it must be very heartening for you to read posts like this one by Bruce, another electronics engineer, rather than the twaddle talked elsewhere

Regards
Les
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 6:52pm

Thank you Les.

I think of Graham as a kindred spirit and a great person to know.Wink

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 7:20pm
Thanks. It's great to have your support.

Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 7:37pm
Hello all,
 Please give a big welcome to "Grounhog"; a new forum member arranging a loaner!

Here to help,
Bruce
Bruce
Groundhog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Groundhog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 4:14pm
Thanks, Bruce.

I'm really looking forward to trying out the Reflex M.

-Brent
dosprompt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dosprompt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2013 at 1:19am
Hello Everyone,

As of today I am I proud "loanee" of Gram Amp 2SE and Reflex M preamps and Solo headphone amp.  Big thanks to Bruce for coordinating, packing and sending!  It feels like Christmas all over again!Tongue

I will share my thoughts once I have had a chance to spend some quality time with the products.  My initial impression: chills!  I have been a music lover all my life and have somewhat recently become interested in vinyl.  I plan to use these products for a headphone only rig, simply running TT->preamp->headphone amp->headphones.  

I often listen to music while working at my desk.  This afternoon I simply could not work while listening to music.  The music became so alive and consuming that I kept getting pulled in, noticing new details here and there.  

Josh

Thanks again to Bruce.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic