FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

What prompted you to buy a GSP product?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Poll Question: Did you buy GSP after:
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
65 [31.10%]
13 [6.22%]
4 [1.91%]
14 [6.70%]
113 [54.07%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
LOINER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOINER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by kirschv kirschv wrote:

My first and up to now only GSP diamond is a Solo headamp with Green Power supply.

Can I recommend that when funds allow you upgrade the power supply to the psu1 this will give a further upgrade in sound over the green power supply.
STUART
SOLO ULTRA LINEAR DIAMOND EDITION
LAUTUS DUAL MONO 1.5M INTERCONNECTS
GRAM AMP 2SE
TWM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 1:58am
I bought the Graham Amp 2SE based upon the recommendation of a dealer, Mr. Galen Carol of San Antonio, Texas, to use with my RP6.

I've been extremely happy with it, and am just about ready to upgrade my interconnects with another purchase from Graham.
Martin1 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 2:14pm
Hi TWM
Way to go,more hours of happy listening,keep up the good work ,and welcome from one newby to another.
Martin (aka Martin 1 )
Novo Solo SRGII PSU1 Cusat 50 Senn:250 Senn: 540II & Big Wish List
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 11:41am
I auditioned an Era Gold V and was impressed enough to hang the expense and buy a Reflex M. I subsequently accessed the Australian loan scheme for a pair of Proprii, which made a deep impression on me. While saving for a pair my circumstances changed and I was in need of a DAC instead. After reading every word of every post about the Majestic I took the plunge. Now I just have to find the cash for those Proprii...
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
Wuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 9:55am
My Novo headphone amp was recommended by Paul at the best Hi-Fi store in Falkirk Scotland. I can honestly say I'm well impressed and as I'm still in the burn in stage it just gets better and better. Clap 
Jack
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 1:30pm
Must admit it was the good review of the Era Gold in HiFi News in 2004 & a similarly
enthusiastic online review at TNT Audio (which went into some detail of the unit's development
& the painstaking care taken!) which prompted an Era Gold V buy.
I was never very happy with the slightly vague sound of the EAR valve unit I had before & the
Era Gold was much more the sound I was after.
Moved on to a Reflex M a few years later for even better sound.
Never looked backSmile.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 2:41pm
That was my path into Era Gold V ownership too, Rich. I was coming from a phono stage in an Audiolab 8000A. The EGV is still doing the business in my living room system . . . 
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic