FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

EU Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 3:25pm
Please "PM" Kevin by clicking dropdown right of CageyH, and clicking Send Private Message
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2020 at 4:18pm
Bernie,

Send me a private message with your address.
I will be in touch with a quote for the postage etc.

It has just gone out for loan, so it will be a few weeks before it is available.

Regards,

Kevin
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 9:41am
France has just passed into Stage 3 of the Coronavirus plan.
All non-essential shops will be closed, so I need to check if this includes the post office, or not.

If it does, then obviously the loan scheme will be put on hold for a few weeks. I will post more information when I have some.
Kevin
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 3:59pm
It seems like the post office will be remaining open, at least to deliver parcels etc.
Hopefully that means I can continue the loan scheme.
Kevin
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 12:44pm
I now have confirmation that the post office is closed. I can however still send parcels from my letterbox, assuming that I have the packaging available at home, that will fit in the letterbox.
Kevin
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 10:41pm
France is going back into confinement tomorrow at Midnight.
The loan scheme may become a little disrupted again.
Kevin
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:39pm
And we are back into confinement again soon (Tuesday 6th April). Initially planned for 4 weeks.
There may be a disruption to the loan scheme, as the post office may close down the local branch, and all non essential commerce closes. 

I will post more info when I have it.
Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic