FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

EU Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Razamanaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razamanaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 4:28pm
This loan scheme is such a brilliant idea! Thank you to Graham for offering it and to Derek for the administration.
I will most likely have a go within the next month or so. My system is still packed away due to some renovation work at home. I have ordered some new furniture and when that arrives I will set the system up again. Once I'm satisfied it is properly done (new layout of the room, so there will be some trial and error with positioning of speakers and other things), I plan to sign up for testing a phono amp. Just have to think about which one... (decisions, decisions)
Derek, I will PM you when I'm ready.
Approve
Simon

"And some people say it's just rock n' roll
Oh, but it gets you right down to your soul"

(Push The Sky Away, Nick Cave)
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 6:45am
I'm here, ready to help when needed Thumbs Up
Derek
fons1953 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fons1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2017 at 4:53pm
Moderation: Blatant adverstising! See "A Rule of Fairness" top of every page please! AUDIO PARTNERSHIP PLC are doing quite nicely at a net worth of £1.9 million - a lot more than our £82,600... Grabbing more custom on these pages is just plain greed. Please observe etiquette.

Dear Suggs,

I would like to try at home (loan) the Reflex M + PSU1. Last year a loaned the Gramamp 2 through a French connection/loaner and had good results with it. Unfortunately it had no subsonic filter. Maybe this Reflex M + PSU1 has another sound quality so that I don't have to raise the bass level on my Onkyo A9555 amplifier to have some extra "warmth". (removed) My cartridge is a Denon HO MC DL160.TongueTongue

Kind regards,
Fons WeijtensSmile

Edit: address removed . . 

Fons - welcome to the forum! I've removed your address from public view and sent it to Derek (Suggs) via private message.

I'm sure you'll love the Reflex M!

Bob (morris_minor)

Edited by Graham Slee - 12 Sep 2017 at 9:49pm
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:58am
Hi Fons

Welcome to the forum Smile

I have the Reflex available for loan (it's just come back from Holland) so please contact me via a PM (Private Message) and we can then sort everything out to enable you to have a loan
Derek
Gekados View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gekados Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 8:25pm
And now the Reflex is in Sweden :)

Well, actually, has been here for a few weeks, most likely used by football practice by the Swedish postal service. Box looked horrible, but luckily Derek made an exellent job with the packaging and everything was safe.

All is connected and some casual listening has been initialized. Nice touch including the PSU 1 for a loaner !
I'm not harmful, just introspective. You can probably think I'm weird, but it's not harmful weird.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:42pm
Hello Ben

Welcome.

Do you know how the loaner scheme works?

I will get a postal cost for you and if you want to proceed, you pay for the postage via PayPal. I then send the item(s) to you and then, once they arrive at your home, you have two weeks to listen before having to return them to me here in France.

Hope that is good for you.

Will you want another PSU1 so that you can directly compare without having to power either of them down?

Let me know and I'll get the postal cost worked out accordingly

Regards

Derek

PS Please reply via a PM to me...it is not good practice to put your address onto the forum. The PM is secure whereas anyone can read the postings on the forum. I will delete your post for security reasons

Edited by Suggs - 12 Sep 2017 at 1:48pm
Derek
Eric View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 5:18pm
Today one Accession, one Reflex M and a pair of Spatia speaker cables has left Sweden for the journey back to France.
It has been some very interesting weeks with a lot of different music and testing.
When testing Accession connected directly to my power amps I realised that my preamp wasn't as good as I thought.

Thanks for this unique opportunity to test the equipment at home.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic