FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

USA Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 9:59am
Hi Guys, a quick message from your sponsor...

Please show your appreciation by "liking" all our web pages.

OK, I know you need a Facebook "account" to do that and not everyone has one, but for those who have, it will only take a minute or two of your time.

By going along and visiting our home page, headphone amp index and phono preamp index pages using the navigation bar above, you'll find the "like" buttons top-right of each page. Just click on each one and you'll do wonders for us, and in turn the extra exposure we get will make it possible to do even more great audio products.

Thanks in anticipation,
Graham
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 10:59am
I wish well for this new adventure! I was a member of Facebook for a short while but to much of my privacy was lost so I closed my account. Actually old girlfriends found me and SWMBO did not like it so … well I closed the account. Wink
Miguel
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 11:32am
Message understood Miguel, but your help in getting others to "like" us will be appreciated. OK, I know there aren't all that many, but every little helps Smile
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 11:14am
Believe you me, those who have tried the product love the sound. Sadly some are haters with no actual experience.
Miguel
autarch1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autarch1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 11:19pm
Is this loaner program still available for a Solo Ultra-Linear amp?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 7:50am
I'll answer for Miguel by saying yes. I'm sure Miguel will also answer.
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 12:27pm
YES! did I mention yes? Send me a PM, thanks.
Miguel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic