FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

USA Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
glr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 3:07pm
Any chance of listening to the Bitzie in the Los Angeles area? But first, does anyone know whether I can use it with my Motorola Razor Maxx cellphone? It was just updated to JB.

If so, what software would work the best for the combo?

Regards,

Gregg
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:13am
Hi Gregg, I do not own a Motorola Razor Maxx so I will let others chime in. However if you wan to borrow the Bitzie shoot me a PM. Cheers.
Miguel
royz61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royz61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 12:26am

May I try the Bitzie? 

I have a laptop and also Samsung Note II. 

I would love to listen to it and also try that if I can use it on the both device. 

mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 10:59am
I replied to your PM.

Edited by mrarroyo - 19 Apr 2013 at 11:00am
Miguel
RedCloudFuneral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedCloudFuneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:44pm
Do you have the UL Diamond in yet? Sending a PM...
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:48am
Yes I have it, once I have your PM I will respond. Cheers!
Miguel
RedCloudFuneral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedCloudFuneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:46pm
I sent the PM before I posted actually. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll send it again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic